PAGES...

Monday, January 7, 2013

ATTENTION!!!

I am so excited today... Although I struggled with getting my ideas in order, struggled with making the hard decision to self publish, struggled with the conflicts of whether what I write or how I write will be frowned upon in my current position on the home front, and the list could go on for a while. I'm pretty sure most of you catch my drift. I'm proud to say that regardless of all those battles that I went through in my head, 'Love Drug' is officially published by, none other than, Passion Publishing founder K.K. Harris herself. LOL... (OK special moment speaking of myself in the 3rd person...)

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/nappyredd30

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/NappyRedd30



The original cover that I created was good but personally I felt that this one had more of a mystery to it and would bring more UMPH to my main character, Brock.

This book is my baby, mainly because it's my first ever written down on paper, edited, formatted, and published book. I pray that it receives the recognition I know it deserves, and that's not just being biased because it's mine. It really is an enjoyable story about love, side-hustles, dealing with obstacles, friendships, and lots of other different aspects. On the flip side Love Drug is what some would call 'RAW'. It has colorful words, scenes, and situations. So please be advised, parental guidance should be strictly enforced.

Currently Love Drug is available through ebook only on smashwords and lulu. I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. There is a sequel to Love Drug called Mo' Better and that will be released in a few months. I plan to have this book in print before I move on to the sequels. The sequels to this book are in deed some doozies that will keep you on the edge of your seat. But I don't want to take you too fast so, BABY STEPS it is.

 As always only time will tell if this is going to be all that hope for...

MUCH LOVE ~Nika~

No comments:

Post a Comment