PAGES...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday...

Today I woke up dragging like usual because I have to go to work. WOMP WOMP WOMP....
But as I got started with me day, I had to remember that I have to be thankful that I have a job first off. Then I have to remember that I do have other options to make my situation better. Those options are unlimited as long as I put my all into it and believe that whatever I speak into the atmosphere it will come to reality as long as I stay determined. Well good people I am here to tell you, I am truly determined to make all my stress waste away, to become a certified self employed household, and most importantly stay mindful of the flash flood warning.
Ok that last statement no one will probably pick that up unless you were at Miles Memorial C.M.E on Sunday morning when our own Pastor Primm brought the message titled FLASH FLOOD WARNING.

The point is that this new year it's time to get our ducks in a row, prepare for the future, and still live our dreams before it's too late. I want to leave this place with no regrets. I don't want to always think to myself, "Did I do the things that I wanted to do or Did I accomplish all that I set out to do?"
This is not a New Year's Resolution, this is a PROMISE to myself.

As always MUCH LOVE ~Nika~

1 comment:

  1. First off I know I'm late as all get up but I wrote it Tuesday morning. I just wasn't sure I wanted to post it at first but it really highlights how I'm feeling still on this good Thursday morning. So BOOM!!!

    ReplyDelete